Sunday, March 25, 2012

Weekly Links

Just a few sites I found interesting this past week. I haven't been on task with all the plethora of blogs out there, but there are some great reads!

1. What Do I Need to Do After Losing My Wallet? (LifeHacker)
This is one of my fears, and I've never lost my wallet or had it stolen from me. If someday I were to lose it, I would go beserk!

2. So Why Aren't You Saving Money? (The Frugal Toad)
This a nice reminder. So many have the mindset of, "I'll always have time to save later."

3. You're on my List, Damn it! (The Problem with Young People Today Is...)
I love lists. I have several of these lists too, including words I will look up later on.

4. DIY Bracelets (The Good Stuff)
I found this on pinterest I think. The bracelet looks very easy to make and looks so good next to the michael kors watch. Now I just need a diy gold watch :)

5. Budgeting and Savings Rules of Thumb (Little House on the Valley)
The 50/30/20 "rule" was what got me into budgeting, but now there's no percentages set in stone. I'm more of a save-whatever-i-can person. There's just so many ways to save, and no one person is the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment