Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sunday Links that make me go OoooOo

and aAAaaAAhh. These are posts/sites I've been reading throughout the week that I found interesting. I hope you do too!

1. Worse Money Habit (Step Away from the Mall)
Sooo easy to relate to this!

2. Tax Brackets (Couple Money)
I definitely learned a lot more from reading this post.

3. Pinterest, You are Drunk (Pinterest, You are Drunk)
This is hilarious. I've deleted pinterest as a bookmark a few weeks ago since it's so darn addicting. But this, my friends, is better than pinterest!

4. Is there any real need for swear words? (Barking Up the Wrong Tree)
My friend gave up cursing for lent. I'm not one to normally shout LINT LICKER! or any obscenities to anyone myself, so I've always been curious why people swear A LOT. you know who you are.

5. Emoji Love (Hello Giggles)
I've written an email made of 75% emojis before to my boyfriend. Why is he still with me?

2 comments: