Monday, March 19, 2012

Weekly Check-Up



Happy Monday!

This Past week, I spent money on
Boba: $3
Groceries: $30
Eating out: $45

Man am I a fatty! This past weekend I hung out with some old friends from high school for St. Patrick's day and that's where all the eating out money went. Ah, the price of friendship (and maintaining them!). I only had one boba drink this week! and now since I don't have much money left for boba I'm going to steep a lot of tea this upcoming week for my fix.
I also went grocery shopping yesterday and stocked up on a lot of goodies, and I did a meal plan! So if all goes according to schedule I won't have to eat out this week at all! 'Cept for Friday.

A couple thoughts..
I love Bruno Mars! His voice is butter. and this song isn't new but it's such a good start to karate chop finances in the butt this week. I love it because he's not talking about being rich. He's talking about being successful.
Also, does anyone else watch the Walking Dead? Did you guys like the finale? I absolutely am tormented waiting for the next season to start. I also really really really want to read the graphic novels now. Just so I can get some hints to what's going to happen.
Lastly, MCAT studying is going great! I've been going at least two hours/day now and my brain feels a teensy bit smarter so that's good right? Getting a few extra guide-books help too, since I haven't taken physics ever, and I'm learning it all on my own before the test (yes, I'm crazy).

1 comment:

  1. It's my theme song! :) Made my Monday. I totally blew bucks on my friend too. Macarons and coffee. NOT cheap, but definitely worth it. Good luck with physics!

    ReplyDelete