Monday, March 26, 2012

Weekly Check-Up


 (New Girl!)

I managed to have a few "no-spend" days this week but when I did spend, boy did everything add up!
Gas: $63
Eating Out: $29
Hunger Games: $15
Boba: $3

I actually have free movie passes (from Christmas), but I don't go to theatres except once in a blue moon. Of course, when I actually decided to go for the Hunger Games, I went to the wrong theatre and couldn't redeem the tickets! Oh well. The next big blockbuster I want to watch is the Avengers =) So that should be a really nice treat.

The eating out portion for this week is slightly less than the other weeks, but honestly I expected it to be very very low since we cooked all five weekdays! It's really interesting to see the fluctuations from week to week.

I also went over my boba budget =( Oops.

Anyway, it's the last week of March already! My little bloggy blog will almost be one-month old. I'm glad I'm paying more attention now to my finances and that I got to know a few of you pf bloggers. I can't wait until I'm done with the MCAT so I can put more dedication towards this blog.

3 comments:

  1. I love New Girl!!!! It's awesomeeeee. And soooo funny. What is your boba budget, is it non-existent??? LOL. I wanted boba BADLY this weekend.

    Good luck on the MCAT. When are you takin it? LSAT nightmares for me until June 11th haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. New Girl is great! I set aside some cash at the beginning of the month (around $20) for boba. Kind of like an envelope system? But not restricted, obviously, since I've already spent over that this month. And I'm taking the test on May 31st. Fingers crossed for both of us!

      Delete