Monday, March 19, 2012

Student Loan STD


 "I used to love cereal...and now it's all I eat"

A friend sent me this link and it is absolutely hi.la.rious. Give it a watch.

But it proves a point! Know what you're getting into or you'll be without bed frames and have roommates into your thirties. However, their answer for avoiding said student loan "std"?
"Have rich parents
"Play the lotto
I know it's for comedy, but the video could be more helpful by being more educational and actually provide good solutions. Perhaps that's too much to ask from collegehumor?

My number one tip would be is to educate yourself on student loans. Know the interest rates and all the terms and agreements upon taking out a loan, whether federal or private. Know how much you will owe. Do some calculations. Crunch some numbers. Just KNOW a little more BEFORE blindingly accepting some money. What are your tips? Are you fiscally active?

No comments:

Post a Comment